T905 2-channel laboratory instrument (while stocks last)
The universally applicable process-controlled hand-held instruments, Series T900, are ideal for measuring operations in which high accuracy counts or the possibility of online documentation is demanded.
- RS232 interface galvanically isolated
- Optional SmartGraph Windows Software for graphic and tabular documentation
- High accurate analog output (0-1 Volt)
- High measuring accuracy
- Integrated calibration function for simple compensation of sensor tolerances
- Physical 1-point, 2-point or 3-point calibration function
- Measuring channels are freely assignable
- Recording maximum, minimum, hold and average values
- Integrated sensor holder for one hand operation
- Mains operation possible
- Simultaneous display of two measured values
- Differential temperature display
The two multi-function-instruments are outstanding for theri high accuracy. You can optional plug in Pt100 or thermocouple (type J, K, L, N, R, S, T). The high precision makes them eminently suitable as reference instruments for testing subordinate measuring instruments in quality assurance laboratories or for checking temperature-critical processes. These instruments are frequently provided with a DKD calibration certificate.
Order No.: 5000-0905
Pricing information is only available for customers. Please log in.
2-channel, PT100, thermocouple: type K, J, L, N, R, S, T
|Thermocouple||according DIN (-200°C...+1760°C)|
± 0,1°C from -50°C ..200°C otherwise 0,1% v.M.
|Thermocouple R, S||±1,0°C +0,1 %|
|Thermocouple K, J, L, N, T||±0,3°C from 0°C...+200°C
±1,0°C to 1000°C
±1,5°C remaining range
|Ohm||0,5 % of measuring range|
|Dimensions||200 x 200 x 80 mm (LxBxH)|
|Power supply||230 VAC|